Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do I style thick, curly hair?

I have shoulder length, very thick, curly hair and a round face. Curly like bunches of ringlets, not wavy/curly. How do I style it so that it is not so puffie and is easy to do?



(I do not want to cut anything)



How do I style thick, curly hair?

go to



http://fructis.garnier.ca/en/index.asp



I recommend you to get the curls and shine leave in treatment



Use this nourishing leave-in conditioning cream every day to add definition and structure to curly hair for shine and a frizz-free look.



like I told someone the other day



u can do it after taking a shower when ur hair is still damp



u apply some of that cream on you wet hands and



rub them together, then use ur hands to spread it through ur hair. Try to even it out with ur fingers. It is easier if you comb your hair first, then after you can use just ur fingers to comb your hair.



If u need more just add a little more but never to forget to add a little water,or just a few drops of it.



I discovered that by using your fingers to play with the hair it kinda makes it easier to fix it better.



Example:



have you seen how stylists play with your hair when they are cutting it or styling it?? and usually they do it with their hands and fingers



well, do the same



thats what I do when I feel my hair all tangled up



what I do, is from top to bottom I get my fingers into my hair, but real fast and move my hands up as I do it, then go from top to bottom with my fingers, while at the same time I move my hand up, and separate the hair,



O_O it actually works, I noticed that my hair looked a lot more manageable, softer, and shiner .



How do I style thick, curly hair?

Straighten it; that's the best thing for curly hair.



How do I style thick, curly hair?

try the web site www.naturallycurly.com



How do I style thick, curly hair?

you should try straighting it it takes more time, but after that its worth it it looks cute and it wont be puffy.



How do I style thick, curly hair?

straighten it with a flat iron. That's what I have to do cause my hair is very thick and wavy in weird parts. Salon shampoo and conditioner is best to use.. so it won't be so frizzy, I use BedHead.



How do I style thick, curly hair?

do not straighten it it's going to ruined ur hair do not just put water mosse gel and hair spray all of those products have to be heavy duty.



How do I style thick, curly hair?

ok grab some mouse rite after a shower skrunch your haor with the mouse then take a de fusser lid for your blo dryer and it ends up beautiful curls and you can put it in a pony tasil and i look awsome CUTE

No comments:

Post a Comment